The Confident Communicator is excited to launch a special program for high schoolers and higher secondary students (9th, 10th, 11th graders) – to prepare for standardised tests and entrance exams like like PSAT and SAT. These tests are meant for undergrad Colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a measure of readiness for college and we are excited to help our students jumpstart their onward education journey.
Introducing Personalised Online SAT and PSAT coaching for Critical Reading and Writing, measuring key skills like reading comprehension, and clarity of expression. Fill this form to register
Our coach Camaron Rowe Vallepalli is an experienced American SAT English prep teacher based in Bangalore who has helped numerous students reach their full potential on the SAT exam. She will be teaching a TCC batch of a limited number to allow her to tailor the class to the students’ strengths and challenges.
In addition to working together to improve performance in the Reading and the Language sections, she will share numerous strategies and tips that will increase their confidence so students can conquer the test. Furthermore, she will spend considerable time with each student, preparing for the SAT Essay section which can be overwhelming and confusing for students who do not have a guide.
What is the novelty in the program?
* Personally researched and collated prep materials from a wide variety of the best materials available.
* Digital copies will be provided to the students to be used as workbooks and practice materials. Together with the online classes this creates a highly effective SAT review program.
*SAT prep is 15 sessions to be held once a week (Every Saturday either 11 am or 5 pm).
*Students ideally should start preparing 2-3 months prior to taking the exam.
* These skills are very valuable when applied to high school English programs too
* Builds confidence in language and comprehension and also articulation. Helps students build confidence in their communication skills as they will practice the art of creating synopsis and abstract
*Currently accepting students who have signed up for October or November 2020 test dates or students who want a head start in their PSAT/SAT prep.
Students from grade 9-12 may apply.
4 REASONS TO START EARLY
1. Sign up today – and get a head start that helps you know exactly what tools you’ll need to help your child ace the exam and helps getting a head start in high school English prep too.
2. Diagnose Skills Early: Our program helps devise a plan that is designed around your child’s particular strengths and weaknesses so you can build on those strengths and improve efficiently in weak areas.
3. Master the Instructions for Each Test Section – The more practice a student gets in a test-like environment, the better prepared they’ll be once they enter the testing room.
4. Take Advantage of Cutting-Edge Study Techniques.
DURATION: 15 sessions. 60-90 MINUTES each. Saturdays 11 am or 5 pm
AGES: – 9th grade and above
FEE: – Rs. 15000 for 10 sessions (REFERRAL DISCOUNT 10% AVAILABLE)
TIME: – 11 am or 5 pm SATURDAYS ONLY
VENUE: Online via Zoom
Meeting link sent daily before class
Please fill separate forms to register multiple children